Fingerlakes Firearms Training Classes/Courses will be utilizing training weapons along with using live fire.
We are asking all students to use common firearm safety rules. Instructors & Safety officers will be watching very close and if something is noticed then the student will be re-corrected of that action.
We have a 2 strike rule then the student will be asked to leave for failure to follow the safety policy.
- Treat all guns as if they are loaded.
- Keep the gun pointed in the safest possible direction.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Know your target, its surroundings, and beyond.
- Never point your weapon at anything you’re not willing to destroy.